Kaunas, Lithuania

Me Casting for Design Days



Do you remember a fashion show Design Days? I was attending it last year, the casting as well. I think I'm going to repeat my self and remind you that this show gives a chance to young designers to show their talent and it's not only Lithuanian designers that I'm talking about right now. Of course the bigger part belongs to Lithuanian people, but some of the designers come from all the parts of Europe, and that what it makes it even more interesting. 
But what I'm talking right now. Let's get to the point. So as you can see I was searching through all the internet some days ago as  I find it really exciting to look for my face in the photos, which belong to the photographers, by the way (names tagged below). Just letting you know, guys, that all of these photos doesn't belong to me. 



Photography sources: 


You may also like:

2 comments

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.