Back to 60's with Etiquette Magazine


Good evening, lovelies! Today I finally gathered all the information and all the photos from our fashion shoot for Etiquette Magazine. I've already showed you the backstage shots, as I remember. Here it is. And today I've finally prepared the screenshots straight from the magazine.

In this collaboration with Etiquette we wanted to recall the 60's but just in a modern way. And together with the amazing photographer Nikas Te we managed to present it in the magazine.


Photographer: Nikas Te
Stylist: Laura Macij
You may also like:

8 comments

  1. grate inspirations I love stylish looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Love it!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dress on my website very cheap and very style, browse cheaper, more beautiful dress, please click here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have got my prom dress last month.i love the dress . fit me perfectly. it is gorgeous. the only downside is lace material dies not look very expensive. so i decided to replace them. over all totally worth the money

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sending my dress. i really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just want to know what colour beads are used on this dress.It is so gorgeous and luxury, thanks you very much!

    ReplyDelete

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.