Woman World 2014 backstage moments


I'm back, guys, with a bunch of news!Well, first of all the new Etiquette issue is up and I'm going to post it on my blog pretty soon! Can't be more excited to share the photos with you.
What more, tomorrow I'm going to do some modeling in the fashion show called Design days!
So be prepared to see all the photos either catwalk or backstage.

And now I'm going to share some of the photos that The wedding dresses salon Birute has shared on their page. The photos are well known for some of you, however to someone it can be a new thing. 
In that case go and check backstage photos that I've taken in the Woman World 2014.

You may also like:

1 comment

  1. You all look beautiful. I love your dresses.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.