Vilnius, Lithuania

Juozas Statkevicius Spring/Summer 2015


Yesterday I attended one of the biggest shows of the year. It's the fashion show by Juozas Statkevicius the greatest fashion designer in Lithuania. He represented his S/S15 collection in Vilnius so I just had to be there. 

I have to say that it really impressed me, it was way too better then last year's collection.
I'd already known that it had something to do about Marocco. My nose was full of the incense from the minute I stepped in the arena and the decorations were flawless as well as I was looking around at that time. It was just amazing! The whole collection and the atmosphere just made me feel like I'm somewhere in Arabia or near there. It was so inspiring that I can't even tell.
Because of the not very convenient seat I couldn't make any good photos so to see a new collection visit 15min.lt  .

And while I haven't forgotten in the end you will get to see my outfit too so stay tuned!



You may also like:

7 comments

  1. You look gorgeous!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and glamour! Love

    http://adhiwahyudi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I waited nearly one month to get my prom dress. i was very nervous about ordering my dress online. i crossed my figures every day. the dress came at last. and very nice ! not packing so well but the dress is in great quality. small alternation needed but it is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is nice and fitted me perfectly. the dress needed to hem up a little.i cannot wait for my prom on the 19th of MAY

    ReplyDelete
  5. I received a lot of compliments on the dress. I was very pleased with my choice. The dress is comfortable and great to dance in. Absolutely will order from this company again!

    ReplyDelete

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.