Backstage of Design Days 2014


Hello, dear readers. Remember me attending fashion show Design Days? I've already told you about it last year, so today I won't go into the details that much and just show you the photos I took while we, models, were preparing for the show in the backstage.
As you know, all the models had a chance to represent two collections, so do not waver when you see me dressed up as a punk and as a classic lady. Also, this time it was held in the railway station that was really interesting and unique place, but there was a lot of space this time to dress comfortably, last year it was a cinema theater so there was a lack of space.

Alright, so for those who don't know much about this event, please read  the post of the last year and get to know more about it! And those who know enough , please enjoy the photos.


You may also like:

4 comments

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.