Granatos Live 2017




Finally the biggest music festival in Lithuania Granatos just passed a week ago, and I am still here, still can't forget amazing memories I got there and share it all with you. As well as some fashion ideas that  inspired me throughout my stay there.
Sunny days, warm nights, live music from pop artists not only from Lithuania but also from all around the world, such as Ellie Goulding were rocking the stage and indeed it was unforgettable experience! Thank you Deichmann for that! As well big that, for letting feel extra stylish on my days there as I got to wear these awesome wedges from the new Deichmann summer collection in collaboration with no other, but the evening star Ellie Goulding! Who could even wish for more? I enjoyed any minute of this amazing summer fiesta and if some of you, from Lithuania, who are still wavering whether to go or not to go  to the festival next year, just do it! Believe me, you will not regret it!


You may also like:

3 comments

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.