Backstage of Woman World 2014


Once again I've attended Woman World 2014. I've been participating there as a model for three years now. This time I missed all the fashion shows except for one, and it's wedding dresses of course.
I couldn't possibly miss my chance to wear a wedding dress again. This time I wore a wonderful mermaid type dress from salon cold Birute. It was a  dress from new Rosa Clara  collection which was wonderful!

Today I want to share with some backstage photos. And in case you want to check the show of last year click here. And the show from 2012 right here

You may also like:

10 comments

  1. hi dear!!aww!! you are so beautiful!!! and the photos are amazing too!! wonderful post!

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look super duper beautiful , rather , beautiful is a understatement
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw. The dress is just stunning! And love how they did your makeup.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!Your wedding dress is really nice, but you can also browse my website, in 2014 selling amazing in jadegowns.co.uk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here are so many beautiful and sexy dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My only disapiontment with this dress was the watermelon colour I ordered was not like the picture. It is much darker, and the middle sash is a different colour and material to the flowing skirt. Another of this dress is perfect,thanks! The beading on the bust is not the same, but as other reviews state it is very sparkling under the light. Shipping time was as stated, I recieved it within the time i was expecting it. The dress comes with in built bra pads which is great for girls with a smaller bust.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great prices! Ordered this dress 4 weeks ago, and i got it two weeks soon, it is so amazing, thanks a lot http://www.poppromhouse.com!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wedding dress is shine and so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking ~~~
    This would be your need!

    ReplyDelete

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.