Leopard print leggings with zippers



Finally I can show off my new leggings. I bought them a while ago, but today I decided to wear them for the first time, together with my over knee socks, which I bought from Ebay and my loose sweater from Stradivarius. And to finish the look I chose to wear my black scarf from Reserved and my ankle boots from Missguided.co.uk. 
I'm actually sad, cause I wanted to take photos in the broad daylight but I was late and as we know sun sets really early these days so I didn't manage to take photos, so I had to take them inside and use a flash. This made me really sad. But I hope you like it.



I was wearing: H&M bag and blouse, Socks from Ebay, Boots from Missguided, Stradivarius sweater, Reserved scarf, leggings from Yesstyle.com.
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.