Everything looks better in black



I think all of us know what this phrase means. Color black was the main thing in our outfit in today's Christmas Party that our dance group had. Well I could say all the dance collective, from the smallest dancers to the grown ups! Every year, every December we have Christmas parties just like one in which I participated today. However about the party you'll know more tomorrow, now let's focus on my outfit.
I was wearing my 'not so old' sweatshirt, which I've ordered online from Romwe.com and I added my simple, black skirt in order to look more elegant. And to finish the look I chose to wear my over knee socks to bring in that cozy winter feeling and my casual, leather ankle boots.





I was wearing: Tally Weijl skirt, Romwe sweatshirt, socks from Ebay, Stradivarius ankle boots.
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.