Seoul, South Korea

Hello Kitty Cafe


Hello from Seoul, everyone! Here I am again with another post from this amazing country, this time I took some shots of the Hello Kitty Cafe in Seoul  that I got to visit some days ago. To match the theme I picked my new pink bodysuit which I got as a gift from Tally Weijl! It matched perfectly with my new trousers which I got to buy in the local market in Seoul. The price was only 3 euros, can you imagine that?!? Planning to buy more of these in the coming days. definitely. This sporty/chic kinda look was just perfect for this hot day in Seoul and especially in this super cute cafe!




I was wearing:

Tally Weijl bodysuit
trousers from the Korean local market
Adidas sneakers
Mohito bag
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.