Corralejo, Las Palmas, Spain

Buenos Dias Corralejo!


Hello everyone! Yesterday I landed in Fuerteventura.  It's a Canary Island that I think everyone should visit once in their lives. I have posted some photos on my instagram account, so my follower should have already known this.
Now that I'm in Corralejo, I've never thought that the surroundings here are this fascinating. 
Today It's my first day here! All day I've been looking around the Corralejo town and of course I took photos in some places for you to see. That's all for now . I hope you like the photos and keep reading articles and keep up with my adventure in Corralejo!


You may also like:

2 comments

  1. great look! nice sneakers!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather looks great. I hope you have a nice time!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.