Happy Valentine!



Finally the day full of love came in Lithuania as well! Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Hope you will have a warm and cozy evening with your beloved ones.
For today I chose to wear quite a romantic look with some red details.
In the early morning I received a gift from my mom. It was a lovely heart-printed blouse from She Inside that I just adore! And besides that I decided to add my new vintage headband which I'd received from Ebay.




I was wearing: Mango bracelet and bag, She Inside coat and blouse, Tally Weijl skirt, Missguided boots, socks and headband from Ebay, golden ring from I am, Zara necklace.
You may also like:

2 comments

  1. Hi!!
    You have an incredible style!
    Great outfit! Love it
    xoxo

    yourfashionmoment.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful outfit!

    I´ve got a giveaway in my blog and I would love you to participate!

    ReplyDelete

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.