Kaunas, Lithuania

CHOKER LOOKBOOK /16


To make things clear, I would like to point out that the girl in the video is not me but my sister Laura Macij. You can check her blog and maybe discover something new and different from my blog, although I highly doubt it. Because we work mostly together, we tend to take photos of our looks in the same places, corners, therefore our photos are beyond similar, everything is the same, except for the outfits. So it happened that we again were shooting for Deichmann trendblog, which we both write and so it is that I wanted to share this cool video here with you guys.
Currently I am working with my youtube page and trying to make it better so wait for some news, there are a lot of things that I am working on right now! :)
And about the video.. Just trying to introduce the choker trend to our little Lithuanian fashion community and other girls who love to dress nice and are interested about what's big and what's meeh.
You can find full article here and also check the video! Don't forget to leave the feedback in the comments below. See you.


You may also like:

4 comments

  1. Beautiful fringle jacket and jeans:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove the look! Wonderful styling! =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh you could style anything is honestly looks gorgeous!! x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.