Recap of 2014


As I said before I'm so late with posting these articles  as they should have been posted a long time before.
However I just feel like I can not skip these, because they are a must, right? I find it great to collect the photos of the previous year and just remember what I've achieved during this year and what I've not done yet and make resolutions for the next year. I think it's important not to miss this part because it's really important to improve.
So as I looked back to the start of this year to the end I think I had done a really great job with my blog. I had done done a lot of interviews as well as styling projects for 8 to go brand and fashion magazine Etiquette. Also I attended a lot of photo shoots, had done a lot of modeling and had a lot of collaboration work to do. I think this year was really great at this point. Also traveled to Turkey for the first time and  I think I'd gone through the amazing experience! It made me realize what I really want to do with my life. And now as 2014 is already over I think I will do so much more this year and I will get closer to my goals and dreams and won't stop moving forward, because that is what is all about.


You may also like:

3 comments

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.