Socks and hats - it's winter


I'm so happy with my new cap which is not so new as I got it as a present a year ago, though it's my first time wearing it. So let's just say it is new one. Winter gets colder and colder these days so I feel like my ears are going to fall off. Hat is definitely a must in winter! It looks good as an accessory and keeps your head warm.
Another thing you must not forget to wear is over knee socks, especially if you are a girl who likes to wear tights in winter time. Last days my legs were literally freezing so in the end I decided that I'm not going to leave my house without socks on.


I was wearing:

Zara parka
H&M shirt
H&M shorts
Mango bag
You may also like:

2 comments

  1. The cap looks good on you.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look and awesome socks

    http://adhiwahyudi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.