design days - year 2014


Hello again, sweeties.
 Today I'm writing about something I should have written about long time ago. Remember the fashion show Design days? I wrote about it and posted some backstage photos in November. 
 I've already collected all the photos from various photographers and e/press and all is left is to share it with you, guys.
 So as you remember in the backstage photos you could see me dressed up in two totally different outfits. First is called 'Ether of the street' by Dovilė Kemėšytė and other collection called 'Ethno Aliens' created by Simona Remeikaitė.



You may also like:

4 comments

  1. Great collection!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome. You looked great!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Willkommen auf meiner Website gibt es viele schöne, hochwertige prom Kleider,können Sie hier klicken, oder Sie können klicken Sie hier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the monochrome, pretty smart :3

    http://adhiwahyudi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.