Milly Bridal UK/ Wedding dresses


Hello my sweethearts. Today I'll stop posting about outfits that I am wearing and events I am currently attending and I will go back to the collaboration part.
I have posted so many wedding dresses containing articles already, but I still can't stop. As I myself got a chance to dress up with one and walk on runway I can tell how amazing it is to wear one, though I am not getting married or something. As I have been collaborating with some of the bridal e/clothing stores for some years now I can imagine how difficult it is to choose the right one as there are so many of them in different sizes, shapes and colors.

Today I want to introduce you, guys, to http://uk.millybridal.org/ . Again, it is an online clothing store focusing on selling dresses for special occasions such as wedding, prom, birthday parties and much much more. Today I am going to talk about wedding occasion and and the wedding dresses uk collection that is provided by Millybridal.
Okay, so in the previous this type of posts I  have been always mentioning terms such as A line and mermaid dresses without even explaining what types of dresses are these  I realized  that maybe I should go more into details this time. So let me show you, guys, the list of my favorite dresses in different shapes.

I am going to start with Ball Gown dresses. Ball gown wedding dress are often embellished with layered tiers, delicate embroidery and intricate beading.  Usually paired with fitted bodices, these gowns flare out from the hips, adding drama and over-the-top glamour


Then there are Mermaid also known as trumpet dresses. This wedding dress style is recognized by its form that is sown upwards and welcomes the curves of the body. 


Sheath or column wedding dresses. These dresses run pretty much vertically from the shoulders down to the floor and the hem does not flair out, like it does in the A-Line, Empire or Ball Gown.  If you are not super confident in your shape, you might want to mark this one off your list, as you want to be happy and confident on your wedding day.


A-line dresses. You can easily recognize this dress by the skirt that gradually flares out in an A formation from the natural waist to the floor, highlighting the narrowness of the midsection and floating away from the hips and thighs. 

You may also like:

4 comments

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.