Blue Sky, Blue Sea


My third day in Palanga started in the beach. After our breakfast we straight went to tan, haha. Soon it was so hot that we couldn't handle it so we decided to go to swim in the sea. Sand got hot too so we had some troubles of walking. There weren't any waves that day so we swam until it got so deep that we couldn't reach the bottom. But it was fun and refreshing after all. 
I took some photos for you too. 



















I was wearing: top, necklace and sunglasses from Zara, skirt from Tally Weijl, flats from Primark, ring from Claire's.
You may also like:

6 comments

  1. perfect ! love it :)

    http://mycarameldream.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Palanga.. dream place! You look gorgeous , Girl! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. TV por Assinatura

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it. USM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. Pehme mööbel

    ReplyDelete

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.