Pink nail polishes and new bracelets


Today I didn't go anywhere, thought it's really warm and sunny outside. Such a shame. However I decided to make a post about my new skull bracelets, that I received some days ago. I totally love them! They perfectly fit with almost everything I wear! And also I want to mention my favorite pink nail polishes that I always love to use. Today is such a sunny day, it somehow reminds me of summer. And because of that I decided to paint my nails with one of my lovies! Have a nice day, everybody!





From the left to the right:  The one, which I'm wearing right now from AVON, my lovable one - Búk and the last one is really old that I don't really remember where did I buy it. As you see it even doesn't have a label anymore.



You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.