Majorca Island, Balearic Islands, Spain

Mallorca: Day 2


Yesterday was my second day in Mallorca. This time I visited the amazing Capital city! And also found some   amazing stores! The weather was a little colder so I chose my classical pants from Mango to wear. I didn't forget my leopard pattern jacket from Bershka also. At first it was a little rainy, but in the other part of the day it was so sunny, that I had to pull out my sunglasses!
This day was full of activity. I visited one lovable Cappuccino Cafe near the castle in Playa de Palma and tasted healthy and delicious food here! And in the evening I went to another city called Palmanova. There I visited one more restaurant and tasted national Spanish dishes! 






I wore: Jacket from Bershka, shirt from Primark, Pants from Mango, flats from Topshop, leather bracelet from H&M, bag from ebay, ring from New Yorker.




































You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.