Majorca, Balearic Islands, Spain

Just landed in Mallorca


Long time no see! This post is a bit late cause we had some problems with an internet connection. However from now on you will see all the news from Mallorca right here, in my blog. 

This post is about how I looked right after we landed in the Island and reached our hotel! It was night so you can barely see a thing, but I promise, I would post more about our hotel in the other posts.






I wore: old Jumpsuit (I don't even remember, where did I buy it), flats from Primark, jacket and leather bracelet from H&M, clutch from Tally Weijl, other bracelets from Stradivarius.







You may also like:

2 comments

  1. Hello :D
    You are look really nice (:
    I follow your blog
    If you want follow my ; )
    http://muffliato9.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.