Booties for the New season


Autumn is here already! School days started again: early mornings, homework, sleepless nights... Thank God it's quite hot these days, not in the morning, but at least at noon you can walk around without any jacket on you. As the new season came I decided to buy my new Autumn booties as well. My purchase came to me yesterday! Want to see it?
I took photos with my instagram camera in early morning with bad lighting. Hope it won't disturb you much.

You may also like:

3 comments

  1. super stylish booties
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these booties! Can't wait to see how you style them. I would love it if you would check out my blog. Would you like to follow each other via GFC/Bloglovin/Pinterest/Facebook ? Let me know on my blog!

    Raven.

    simplesassysultry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so awsome boots!:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.