Stylist experience: Etiquette magazine


Hello guys! Today I will share some photos of the photo shoot backstage. It's just me working not  as a model this time but as a stylist! My sister was working with me too and together we had to combine three outfits for one guy with Bershka clothes and Danija shoes. More information soon. Again, such a great experience! It's not the first time I got to work as one. The last weeks of summer I was working for quite a long time and I got so much experience! Hope project will not end.

You may also like:

4 comments

  1. wow, what an amazing photoshoot
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photoshoot!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos, you look really pretty.

    Jess x
    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post. The pictures are amazing.
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Participate in my giveaway to win Klairs new skincare product via Wishtrend.
    http://www.icynosure.in/2014/09/giveaway-time-with-wishtrend.html

    ReplyDelete

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.