Sparkling Me!


Finally, I'm at home writing this post to you. Today I participated in one show in which I've participated last year. See the show from last year on this post!
So today again from early morning running to the beauty salon with no make up to do my hair with two other girls and after that going to the Arena, where show was supposed to begin. I had a grate chance to demonstrate wedding dresses again! While we were preparing I used my time and took photos for my blog!

















I was wearing: Stradivarius jacket, Tally Weijl skirt, Asos boots, Zara necklace, Mango bracelet.
You may also like:

2 comments

  1. Just perfect.

    Especially the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tas svarkelis nuostabus. Ir labai taikliai lokacija fotosesijai parinka. Grazu :)

    ReplyDelete

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.