Cozy Autumn look



Today me and my sister went out to do some research through the shopping center. Our dance group had  to buy our dance outfits so we were looking for them all day. Going through all the clothing stores again again and again. Finally I'm back. I'm so tired. Waiting for that moment to get to my bed.
Tomorrow also is going to be a long day. From early morning going to the shopping center, going to the dance rehearsal and then meeting my girls from dance group and going to watch a movie, which could be a really big help for our new show dance.
















I was wearing: sweatshirt from Romwe, bag from Bags&More, boots from Asos, bracelet from Mango, necklace from Zara, skirt from Tally Weijl, fur coat from Ebay.
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.