Vilnius, Lithuania

On my way to J.S Fashion Show


On late Sunday evening in Vilnius, I've participated in one of the biggest fashion shows in Lithuania. It was Juozas Statkevicius (eng.Josef Statkus) Spring/Summer 2014 collection.
It was my first fashion show and it was so exciting!! The collection was really inspiring. Classic mixed with some details that comes from Japanese culture. I'm planning to show you more photos from the collection on the coming post! So stay tuned!
For my first fashion show I decided to wear my sparkling leggings from Romwe and my fur coat from SheInside. We had some free time before the show so we decided to explore the city and take some photos. Later on I've changed my ankle boots into my new heels that I bought one hour before the show. There was a small incident that happened with my heels that were supposed to come with me to Vilnius. Anyway, I can never get bored of shoes and there always be a place in my closet, which is one of the reasons I'm so happy about my new purchase!














I was wearing: bag from Bags&More, ankle boots from Stradivarius, blouse from H&M, necklace from Zara, bracelet from Mango.
You may also like:

3 comments

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.