Early in the morning!



No make up and no pretty hair. Yup, it's me on early Friday morning! Heading to the old cinema in the city center, where 'Design Days' was supposed to begin. I actually was planning to show you all photos that I took both of my outfit and backstage but there were so many of them that I decided to split this post into two parts. This one is about my outfit and tomorrow the next part will be about backstage photos that I took myself. Don't forget the direct shots from catwalk and photos that were taken by photographers during the show. It's all going to be shown next week!












I was wearing: Romwe sweatshirt, Asos ankle boots, Bags&More bag, Tally Weijl skirt.
You may also like:

2 comments

  1. I really like your bag. And your hair is always pretty :)

    gingercatqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.