Wedding dresses


Good evening, dears. So as I said, today's post will be about wedding dresses, we had to show to others. Well, as you see I only got backstage photos. Some of them with my friend Marta. Only one photo was founded in the internet. In the near future I will make a post only for photos on runway, from all the collections. And of course, I didn't tell you, that designers asked us to take part in the photo shoot. So in the end of the show, Me, my sister and Simona were going to hotel, were it all was held. So today I add some photos when we were preparing for the photo shoot. When I get photos from the designer I will post it on my blog for sure. And about my outfit. Well, photographer took some photos of it. And as long as I will get it, I will show it for you!:) Good night, dears! 










In the Hotel

Simona

My sister Laura

You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.