Leopard jacket and coat


This weekend I was in Klaipėda - city near the Baltic sea in Lithuania. These two days here were awesome!! 
You see, I was with my friends from the dance crew (my second family as we say). First day we went to our hotel, left our things there and moved to the hall, where the contest was held. 
We came back late in the evening and spent our last day's hours there.
On Sunday we woke up early in the morning, ate some breakfast and went to the beach near the sea. We took some photos here and moved to the shop center, where we ate at the restaurant.
Then we took our things from the bus and went to the hall. Again.
We danced in the contest another dance and won second place. 
Well it wasn't so good as we wanted it to be. But to think more about it, 2nd place is good too:)
However gold is still better than silver.







With Gerda

Breakfast




I wear: UGG Australia, Primark shirt and my leopard pattern vest ordered from Japan.

With Diana




You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.