Vilnius, Lithuania

Meeting Mados Prieskoniai: New Michael Kors & Daniel Wellington pieces


One lovely summer morning I was on my way to the meeting with Mados Prieskoniai followed by the fashion breakfast with delicious food and awesome company. A lot of people showed up, who were either bloggers or local press representatives. I had the greatest time talking to all those people,  meeting the head of the company, which is the main importer of the designer brand goodies into our country as well as  taking on some attractions, which was basically me and sis desperately trying to reconstruct the watch. It didn't go well whatsoever, but it was a nice challenge to take on.:)
Oh and how can I not mention the highlight of the whole event! New Michael Kors and Daniel Wellington collections were on display, and (oh my) I love it already! My personal favorite are these awesome straps of the DW watches, so sailor-like! It just fit to me so well! Maybe some of them will be spotted in the up-coming outfits, who knows:)



You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.