Mint color is back!



Yesterday the weather was so hot and good that we definitely had to go out to the city and then somewhere near the water of course. I want to believe that it's summer already, but damn those exams. Anyway for this hot Friday I decided to wear something that has a scent of summer and it happened that I grabbed my mint heels and my mint dress for a walk.



I was wearing:

Skirt I got as a present
Zara dress
Zara necklace
Zara sunglasses
New look heels
YSL ring

You may also like:

7 comments

  1. Labai gražios nuotraukos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great top and look!;)
    www.eyecatcheroffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow šita suknelė kažkas neįtikėtino, labai graži! :)
    http://asciaesu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful, the woman will dress really not the same, so recently I also intend to buy some swarovski crystal dress themselves, enhance their charm.

    ReplyDelete

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.