Black and red shade


Lately it is really rainy in Lithuania so I thought Why not to pull out and wear my lovely beanie from Choies for today? Then I also decided to match together my tartan pattern trousers. It was my 'cozy spring look'. Hope you like it! 
I noticed that lately I'm so busy with my school and after/school work so I haven't posted any ootd for a while so I guess I will have to work harder on that. 
I have so much to tell you guys about the weekend that has just passed! I've attended in one fashion show which is quite popular in Lithuania so I'll have a lot of photos to show you! I have some plans for the coming weekend too. Well about that soon! Stay updated!


I was wearing:

Sheinside coat
Ebay bag
I am ring
Choies beanie
Pull&Bear trousers
H&M trousers
Zara necklase
You may also like:

2 comments

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.