Last moments with my second family


After dancing together for about 9 years we finally decided to separate and concentrate on other things instead of dancing.  Well it was probably one of the best choices in my life to dance with them. I got to travel around the world, around Lithuania every year, I also had a chance to dance in  TV shows, contests and participate in various fashion events! It was so much fun! But everything has the end and our group also had. I'm sure, in the future we will meet up together many times, but still it wont change the past years we've spent together. These photos were taken in the farewell party which is always have been held in the end of the Spring. This was the last one we had. 

You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.