Like a Lady



Yesterday a bunch of homework showed up so I didn't manage to make a post, but it seems like today's evening is super free to me. For today let me show you my outfit that I chose to wear for 2nd Fashion day in Akropolis, when new A/W Monton collection was introduced.
I chose to look more like a lady. I always like to choose more rookie type of clothes or super cute ones, but this time I came up with a new vision of myself.
Comment below and let me know what do you think!















I was wearing: blouse from H&M, skirt from Tally Weijl, purse from Reserved, boots from Asos, fur coat from She Inside, necklace from Zara, bracelet from Stradivarius.
You may also like:

1 comment

  1. Žavus rankinukas. :)

    http://symbafashion.blogspot.com/2013/10/dog-print.html

    ReplyDelete

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.