Just another Friday evening



Today, just my lessons came to the end, I moved straight to the old town and met my friends. Another Friday evening chatting with my best girls, drinking hot coffee and enjoying our sweet time! I'm really happy, that I've finally received my new sweater that I bought online and had a chance to look super cute with it today!!























I was wearing: fur coat from She Inside, sweater from Romwe, skirt from Tally Weijl, ankle boots from Asos, bag from Mango.
You may also like:

11 comments

  1. Gražus megztukas. :)

    http://symbafashion.blogspot.com/2013/10/extraordinary-shoulders.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog on lookbook.nu and i absolutely love it!! :) you have such a nice style and amazing pictures! totally following you now ;)

    xx tiphaine
    www.tiphainesdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Viskas taip jaukiai dera! gal išduotum paslaptį kokį lūpdažį naudoji? be galo graži spalva!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Labai ačiū tau! Naudoju Guerlain, Šiuo metu mėgstamiausias!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taip jaukiai visas aprašymas nuskambėjo, kad net pati panorau taip susitikt su draugėm ir paplepėt prie kavos puodelio :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your jacket !!!
    Can you tell me if it is this one : http://www.sheinside.com/Black-Long-Sleeve-Buttons-Fur-Coat-p-109610-cat-1735.html
    ?? Please!
    thank you !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for so late response and yes it is the one!:)

      Delete
  7. When you're just beginning to find your fashion identity, the world of fashion may seem confusing at times.I also recommend

    http://www.apparelnbags.com/store/golf-apparel.htm

    ReplyDelete

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.