Usual and comfortable



Today I had a really quick shopping. With my mom and sister I was looking for a new sneakers for my dance practice. So today I chose quite comfortable outfit, which I would like to wear almost every day.
Today was quite sunny so I picked my leather jacket instead and wore my favorite UGG shoes. I'm glad because it's a first time I got to wear my beige scarf. The black one you already saw from before. And with all that I chose striped sweater, which is really comfortable to wear with almost everything.
I really like this type of combination. What do you think?





I wear: Sweater from Primark, leather jacket from Bershka, Scarf from Lindex, Pants(old), bag from H&M, UGG shoes from WAWA.












You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.