Photoshoot on Thursday



Good evening, dears! Yesterday was a really good day. I had a photoshoot, which was really fun. I have just  started to fill my model book, so I had so much work because of it lately. So yeah, on today's post I'll show you some photos with my outfit, so you can see what I was wearing yesterday. I didn't take my camera with me so all the photos were taken by my phone, right after the photoshoot.
Tomorrow you will see backstage photos and in the near future I'm gonna post photos from the photoshoot, of course. And all the details about this shoot you will know tomorrow. ;)

Today I had much work to do too. I had to take a snapshot, make a catwalk movie and a profile movie. Today I took my camera with me and  took photos of my outfit properly. You can see photos on the bottom.















Today:



I'm wearing: Jacket from Stradivarius, T-shirt and bag from H&M, skirt from Tally Weijl, flats from TOPSHOP, sunglasses from HOUSE.













You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.