Kaunas, Lithuania

The mermaid story


As soon as I came back to Lithuania to rest a bit from studies, I got invited to model for one shooting.  Karolina Meschino had came up with an amazing 'mermaid' idea for the project for her university. So me and my sister were about to take the roles of such creatures.
Karolina took on styling the whole looks, while Dainius Ščiuka was our photographer once more and I must say that it was a pleasure to work with Milda Butkevičienė from the Karolina Make Up Studio.
It was an amazing experience and great time working  on this project together with amazing people. The result of shoot is down below.





Clothes from
H&M
ZARA
Liutauras Salasevičius dresses

You may also like:

2 comments

  1. what a magical photoshot! This photographer has such a unique vision and the photographer turned out beautifully. The make up and the clothes are perfectly coordinated.

    I was always fascinated by the myth of mermaids. You both look sensational. Perfect modelling! Very artistic result....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful! :)

    www.theinvisiblebutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.