BEST OF 2015


Another year  of blogging has passed. It was full of delightful moments, yet struggles and unpredictable times. It doesn't mater how often I repeat 'this year was the greatest so far' and how I am sick of those words and yet again, I have no other phrase that would be more suitable to describe these past 365 days of my life. 
I couldn't really imagine that I would face so many challenges and try myself at so many different things that would open my mind completely and change me as a person and as a blogger. I am so grateful for all the lessons that life I has taught me and also the presents that it has sent me. I'm so grateful and yet obsessed, always wanting and demanding more from every day that has already passed and is yet to come. 

Now I would like just to remember some of the highlights of my 2015 years and share it with all of you, guys. 

Starting from the cooperation with all the brands, I am sure that this year hit the jackpot. I received so many offers that just turned my life up side down completely. 
In the past days I started working with Closte Clothes boutique and the amazing owner, stylist and designer E. Jorude who was a great senior to me during these days and taught me so many things and let me taste the Lithuanian fashion industry from behind. Also I signed up with the fashion and beauty website Tryon.lt and got to work with the whole team, that was amazing and try my self out at organizing a massive fashion event, which was truly a great experience! 
Besides that, I continued collaborating with the Deichmann lifestyle and fashion blog, which brought me so many good memories from all of the events they had organized! I also got to meet so many awesome people along the way as I continued to work work work in this field! I am so happy for all those people and friends and moments and challenges in my life!

However, that is not all! During the year I got to travel a lot as well, which made up other half of the best memories of 2015!! I went to Fuerteventura with my sister and my friend, which was a really big challenge for me and a big step to take in my life! I also traveled to Italy and spend my time in Milan and Rapallo and not too long ago I got back from Paris, which was another breath-taking moment of my life!

It does not matter how great this year was, since I am already planning and organizing my the-most awesome-to-be years-of-2016 and I can assure you that this year will not be boring at all as my mind is already blowing from all the plaaaans that I got!! Soo, stay updated and tuned!!




You may also like:

5 comments

  1. Amaazing shoots dear! Love all the photos and your outfits.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy reading ur post.. you do have a great style <3

    Regards,
    Aa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific look! I'll try it to match my new bought cheap wigs. It will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome shot in 2015

    www.adhiwahyudi.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Informative Blog it is very much disclosed and straightforward particularly through the titles of the blog. Me and my group at Xpress cargo packers and movers in kirtinagar truly loved your article.

    ReplyDelete

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.