DRS CODE: 777


Some time ago I was modeling in one fashion show for the designer Rūta owning this unique brand DRS Code. The show itself was called 777. I don't really know the meaning, but as far as I know is that the collection is divided into two parts which stands for two seasons of the year, not to forget one more part consisted of a few evening dresses. I wore those awesome wide trousers which I fell in love with at the moment I saw it, and I was assigned to do my best at the winter collection! Here you go some shots from the whole show.




Photo sources:
15min.lt
stilius.lrytas.lt
T. Didvalis
You may also like:

12 comments

  1. Great post ! :) amazing pictures :)
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos!

    Would you like to follow eachother on G+ and bloglovin? :)
    RedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pictures!

    Lovely, Sylvie fron Amicamia!
    Would you follow each other? let me know with a comment on my Blog :)
    love-love-love-lov.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks just perfect)

    kireikana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi:)
    Thanks for following my blog. I just followed you back.
    Lots of love,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice collection <3
    http://www.lenouveaugrunge.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful and looks like so much fun!!!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.