Odinis Shop & Colors I can't Ignore


Let me tell you something straight! You probably don't know yet, well some of you should have noticed my obsession with neon colors! These are the ones I couldn't live without. I especially like to match them together with nude colors! I decided to try one outfit like this for this summer too. 
However, I should say big thanks to Odinis Shop, which gave me this totally amazing leather watch. With this my outfit looks even more brighter!


I was wearing:

Dress I brought from Italy
Mohito purse
Primark Ring and necklace
Primark shoes
You may also like:

5 comments

  1. What an amazing dress and you're wearing it beautifully. Great clutch. Love the neon necklace, so pretty.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable outfit! Love the watch! ;)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your clutch :) u're beautiful.. Kisses

    noemisoracelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.