Ripped Jeans for this Spring


Good morning dears!! Today was one more day being 17 years old, and it feels amazing! For today I chose simple look that includes ripped jeans, that isn't common to see on me, I know, but I just needed one pair for this Spring. I bought them online from Stylenanda and my purchase had to endure a long road since it doesn't ship to Lithuania. Well anyway, I got them not too long ago and I'm really happy about them. What do you think?


I was waring: 
Missguided shoes
Stylenanda jeans
H&M blouse
Primark clutch
Asos sunglasses
SheInside coat
Zara necklace
You may also like:

2 comments

  1. Labas norėjau paklausti, jei mano džinsų dydis 36 tai Stylenanda puslapyje koks tai būtų džinsų dydis?Labai ačiū :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sveika, atkreipk dėmesį į džinsų išmatavimus. O šeip tai rekomenduočiau M.:)

    ReplyDelete

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.