Personality Style Challenge


I got some news for you guys! I was contacted by Brilliant Earth and I was invited to participate in the Challenge called 'Personality Style'. I found it really great and decided to participate without waiting anything! This is a  great chance to express myself and make a combination with one of those Brilliant Earth jewellry pieces!

Brilliant Earth is a company that sells some amazing splendid things that all the girls like. Their forte consists from diamonds and engagement rings. And if you visit their page I'm sure you'll find something you really like. We're talking about diamonds after all!

Well, when it comes to my style I would say that I don't have a steady one. It depends on my mood.
Every day to me gives a different feeling and every day I dress somehow different than I was a day before. Sometimes I look like a classic lady, wearing all black and white, sharp line clothes and accessories, sometimes I like to dress freely and comfy, then it's time to pull out my sweaters and skirts, flats and backpacks. And there are days, when I just can't go out without that Rocker girl look. 
I actually really like to mix looks and styles together. Grab some classics and some rocker style clothes. So in this challenge I have created a look, which perfectly describes me, my character, attitude and my style.


Boohoo ripped jeans, Alexander Wang leather jacket, Gianvito Rossi pointy heels, Pinup Rockabilly Wire Headband, Brilliant Earth necklace, Crop top from Ontherunway.com.
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.