Rapallo GE, Italy

Number 36 in Italy


I'm really  happy to reveal you my new t-shirt which I've got from Dresslink.com
 I can't really describe how happy I'm right now! Thank you for this gift!
The T-shirt a.k.a jacket keeps you warm during the evening and also makes you feel super comfortable too. (buy it here)
This actually is one of the things I wished I could wear during my holidays here in Italy. Evenings can be cooler sometimes so a goodie like this just helps me to be at ease and not to worry about catching a cold. 
Today I'm showing you the photos I took during the evening on my first day in Rapallo. Enjoy!


You may also like:

8 comments

  1. You look amazing! These photos are stunning!!!
    fixmeinfortyfivex.blogspot.co.uk - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fell in with your bag!!!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the whole look!! :) that bag is adorable

    Dorky-and-weird.blogspot.com

    Xoxo Jessy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an amazing trip! Love the bag

    Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.