Hot day near the river


Today was AMAZING DAY. I and my friend Kamile spent time near the Lithuanian river. Time was amazing, and day too. Day was sunny and hot. Thats way we take place like this (place near the river), because today was very hot and I thought that we melt haha. But everything was okay.  So today I wore my new rubber shoes, you know? Do you want to see today's my outfit?




 










I WEAR: Red blouse RESERVED, Black skirt TALLY WEiJL, Lacy sweater MANGO.








FALLOW ME ON FACEBOOK




You may also like:

5 comments

  1. cute outfit.. love your flats!

    check out my blog and follow if you like:)
    http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the perfect summer day! i love your outfit so much also and you look lovely!

    love your blog & am following you :)

    www.biancaallegra.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete

© Spaventare Moda. Design by MangoBlogs.