Spaventare Moda
Home
About
Contact
Categories
Travels
Outfits
Lifestyle
Press
Trends
Videos
Fashion shows
Kaunas, Lithuania
Just look at the violet dress!!
I was wearing clothes from
Closte Clothes boutique
You may also like:
1 comment
prairie underground clothing
October 1, 2016 at 2:50 AM
Amazing post ! I love it and the photos. Really nice looking
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TRAVEL
Keep In Touch
Popular Posts
Sweet as cookies
Hello, fellows. Finally days got warmer in Lithuania. Although mornings are still cold, daytime is sunny and alluring. It's a gre...
While it's still cold
You must be guessing why I'm not looking that into summer with my outfit like this. Well weather in Lithuania still doesn'...
Pink vibes today
Today I got to show you some photos of my outfit full of pink vibes. Lately I'm in love with sporty kind of looks so sneakers hav...
Todays Outfit with Mint colors
I didn't say to you how much I love mint color and all the clothes with this shade. Well this color was in my must have list si...
Blog Archive
►
2017
(6)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2016
(125)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(6)
▼
September
(11)
Tiko Patiko clothing line
The autumn colours
Just look at the violet dress!!
Looking through the Maybelline New York and L'Orea...
Deichmann new collection launching & style consult...
classic that never dies
SOUTH KOREA TRAVEL DIARY + video
Rene Deco Autumn goodies
The metallic raincoat
September 1st in town
Street style shots from Korea
►
August
(15)
►
July
(23)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(9)
►
2015
(142)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(8)
►
2014
(155)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(11)
►
2013
(152)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(7)
►
2012
(76)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(7)
►
2011
(69)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
©
Spaventare Moda
. Design by
MangoBlogs
.
Amazing post ! I love it and the photos. Really nice looking
ReplyDelete