Spaventare Moda
Home
About
Contact
Categories
Travels
Outfits
Lifestyle
Press
Trends
Videos
Fashion shows
Moments from the first day in Palanga
So here is a promised second part of photos from my first day in Palanga. For the outfit details click
here
! And now enjoy some quick shots with a bunch of memories!
You may also like:
1 comment
Anonymous
May 24, 2014 at 3:46 AM
very beatiful :))
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TRAVEL
Keep In Touch
Popular Posts
Pink vibes today
Today I got to show you some photos of my outfit full of pink vibes. Lately I'm in love with sporty kind of looks so sneakers hav...
Sporty kinda girl
It's April and I can't be more happy, because at this time of the year I find blogging the most attractive! I buy a lot of stuf...
Spring vibes: Cotton parka
As the weather got a bit better in Lithuania I grabbed a chance to wear my one and only parka and made today's look have those Spr...
Photo shoot for Etiquette magazine
I'm glad to share with all of you some photos from our shoot for fashion e/magazine Etiquette ! I've already shared with ...
Blog Archive
►
2017
(6)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2016
(125)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(23)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(9)
►
2015
(142)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(8)
▼
2014
(155)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(15)
▼
May
(11)
Last moments with my second family
What a lovely day
Mint color is back!
Moments from the first day in Palanga
Trying to keep it simple
First day in Palanga: ootd
Apkalbos 2014
Black and red shade
Tally Weijl New Collection
Find us in Panele magazine
Golden dress from Persunmall
►
April
(21)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(11)
►
2013
(152)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(7)
►
2012
(76)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(7)
►
2011
(69)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
©
Spaventare Moda
. Design by
MangoBlogs
.
very beatiful :))
ReplyDelete